There a lot that's new Microsoft's next generation of Internet Explore. After taking a look I can't help but feel that MS is playing catch up to Firefox and especially Google's Chrome. That being said I think that is certainly a step in the right direction. See This Link for some videos on the new features. Here are some of the high points...
1. A new add-on advisor that allows you to find, manage, and troubleshoot your add-ons.
2. A new download manager that allows to pause and restart downloads. Also adds new security to protect you from harmful downloads
3. Increased speed and stability. With new features that allow individual tabs to be isolated from each other. If a page locks up or crashes it can be closed and recovered without effecting other tabs.
4. Improved Inprivate browsing to protect user data and passwords. As well as greater control over shared data and tracking. New features to protect you from harmful sites and downloads.
5. Streamlined interface with fewer options and combined search and address bar.
6. New feature allow to pin individual tabs and sites to the desktop and taskbar. You can move and manipulate tabs individually or put them in separate windows.
7. Tighter integration intoWindows 7 with improved jump list and menus.
8. New tab menu that categorizes and tracks your favorite sites similar to Chromes' start page.
If you'd like to try it for yourself check out: http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/
Posted by: Joshua Nicholes